2.06.2010

My New Job


I have survived a whole week!!!
well, not much big of a deal, but still !! 
I think I'm gonna like it here. It's a bit soon to judge though.
The managing director, who I work directly with, is a very interesting person. He has valuable knowledge and he is not tight-fisted about his knowledge. I think I'm gonna learn a lot working by his side. 
The job ain't easy at all, I stay at work till 8 or 9 pm almost every day and I'm dead tired when I get home but I like doing what I do, and I'm looking forward to receiving more responsibilities. 
you can visit our companies website here:
www.kermantablo.com

1 comment:

  1. it's too soon to say if ur gonna stay there for long or not... hahaha....hope every one can stand u and more importantly u can stand every one :))

    ReplyDelete